Saturday, September 4, 2010

WOW !! WHAT a Month



sorry everyone i am still here working away on getting to the 135 goal !! life has not been on my side lately but i am NOT going to give in and let it get me down !!
i have worked up to 3 miles in a little over 30 mins so not bad but can i see the 14 any where ahead NOT SO MUCH i think i am giving up long distance running that was short lived huh but we will see when i keep working up !!
as for my weight 144 WOOOT WOOOT rock it LOL
my plans for this month just get the 3 miles to feel easier and then work to 4 work on ellepitical every other day right now i am runing the 30 mins and elliptical 40 mins i am feeling good after both so that is good but i do still have to were spanks for running i forgot then on a run last wk OMG my hips KILLED !! (well skin where my insection ends )
so for now i am going to whip LIFE ! be AMY and feel GREAT ! i am NOT going to let anything that has happend this month let me down !!!

3 comments:

C. Beth said...

WOW, Amy, your tummy's looking AWESOME! :)

Traci said...

Good for you, girl. You are rockin' it for sure. I'm so proud of you!

mysticallybella said...

you look amazing!

Post a Comment