Monday, February 23, 2009

Sugar Cookies ~WON!

Yes i know NOT most of you know how many times i have said this since oct! but today is the day i get my HEAD on to my goal & STOP the over EATING!!! so as always i done so well ALL DAY yesterday the kiddos come back from nana with 2 DOZEN sugar cookies WHAT?!?!?!? are you kidding me so i ate JUST one then of course my Hubby don't like sugar cookies so he asked if i can make him so chocolate chip *just happen to have one ready to bake pack in the fridge* so i make them yes!! just have ONE! the night was going like always i get the feeling like i just have to eat ?!?!? WHY i am NOT one big hungry i just want to eat so of course that ended all VERY bad!! i hate when i do this to myself ! over eat then feel like i failed myself! so my work out was great yesterday like always but my EAT!! BLEW it!!!
I CAN DO THIS IS TODAY GOING TO BE THE 1ST DAY OF ME GETTING BACK ON TRACK!
my Birthday is fast coming 14 days! so here is a little goal i set for me *yes you will see lots of little goals to get me to my REAL goal ! i want to EAT right for the next 14 days
1. NO EATING after 6m
2.Stay at or under 1,200 cals!
At times i think HOW IN THE WORLD did i really get off 100+ lbs this is HARD or is my INNER FAT girl *my love for FOOD*tiring to take over i CAN do this i have been doing it for months why the struggle NOW!?!?!?

well it is 8 am here should i go work out i NO longer have a job so a real RUSH on getting my work out is NOT a must i have all day so i really need to get motivated and work out NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment