Wednesday, February 3, 2010

80 miles for Febuary


so i joined a challenge with my Jan 06 running mamas ! i set my goal at 80 miles we are all setting them to what we want to achieve i choose 80 for an extra push !

so this am i went out for a run the morning was so BEAUTIFUL i just was enjoying the run i really wanted to get 10 miles in but i didn't track my run before i just wanted to get out there and run so i ended up doing 8.88 miles not to bad that is my longest run yet ! so i am working to that 13

i ordered me the Garmin FR60 it will track how many miles i do with out using map my runs so i can't wait for it to get there to help me push to 13 miles I WILL GET THERE !!



On a sad note there is this weeks WI :(

1 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

Way to go on your miles!

Post a Comment