Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bites OF this and THAT~Happier Fat Girl

So i NEED to make better eating choices YET again this week i have to say this! i am still munching after 6 pm ( I DIDN'T want to do this any more ) i keep telling myself i have been doing good but really ???? have i this week i have grabed little bits of this and that i took a sneak on the scale(yes that stupid thing again ) lets just say my loss i had seen Earlier this GONE! WHAT!! but i have been tracking EVERYthing of course them bits of this and that ! i HOPE it is only because i had a late night snack and that is what made me weight more i guess it will all be told in the am !


WAS I A HAPPIER FAT GIRL???
i often ask myself this i don't think so well maybe just on different levels so should this really matter to me ??? all i think about 90% of the day is my weight , what i am going to eat , how i look , how much i weigh AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! it gets so DRAINING at times i feel some days i am drowning my self in my "diet" world when i was fat i just ATE what ever when ever how ever and i NEVER thought about ANY OF IT !! but did i have days where i felt like a FAT COW and i wanted to change YEP!
SO WHAT FEELS BETTER!
Living life always thinking about EVERYTHING YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH?
OR
Being Fat and wishing you were thin ?????
WILL I EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME ????
see you in the Am for WI.................

0 comments:

Post a Comment