Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hanging On By A Thread...........


That is how i feel right now not sure what i want to do i know i have been doing HORRIBLE this week ! and the scale sure did say that


165.3/164.8 ~less then when i took the pic HA HA
Last week
164
but on sat
160.4(not sure the scale was right but i liked what it said lol)
HOLY MOLY i will spare you all a pic i don't even want to waste my time taking one and downloading it ! (ok so i took the STUPID PIC) have to own it right !
GAH! i have been stuck in the 160's for months now since oct i guess in a way that is NOT a bad thing atleast i am NOT up 50- 60 lbs by now i know them lbs can come back quick but i want to get to at least 144lbs to be at a NORMAL weight for my body frame will i get there ??
Oh i know i just need to take this one day at a time !
I WILL GET THERE
I seem to always take 5 steps up then 5 back ! i need to get real for the 1st time in a LONG time !
i don't know why i think since i am thinner i can eat what i want when i want ? is that because i am Happy at the weight i am ? i don't need to be any less? or is that fat inner girl loving her food again ? Who know i just got to keep going !
5K
it is a Month away from my 5k as of TODAY i wanted to lose some weight by then ! i know i ran my last one at over 180lbs so i know my weight would not be a deal right now but i want to NOT feel like a BIG Reese's CANDY HA HA !
my goal this month is to run at lest 30 min every other day (if not more) that way i am ready for the 5k i know my Hubby is going to run it with me so i know we will not run the whole way ( i don't think ) i would love to push him hard enough to do this but we will do what he can ! that is what Together means and that is what we signed up for in this 5k he did tell me if i want to leave him i could just run HA HA what a sweet guy i think i would feel BAD!

NOTE TO SELF:
1. AMY YOU WILL EAT AGAIN
2. YOU DON'T NEED CANDY (i know you feel like it but you don't)
3.YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT AFTER 6 PM (really tomorrow is not that far away )
4. YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT WHEN YOU NOT HUNGRY (YOUR JUST BOARD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment